Alternatively, check out my tumblr at http://lookitsmelvin.tumblr.com/ for all your random needs or when you see i'm not posting on blogger.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Where's Ham?

Ok i don't know but i think my brother's still looking for ham. That orange ham in my friendster display. So anyway i couldn't think of a better title.

Apparently today i feel sort of distracted.
This week was busy, well not that really. I think i had alot of time.
So its my fault for not updating! Sorry guys.

Gonzu's addictive. But i'm trying to hold it.
Common test 2 more weeks lah.

Hair slowly growing back liaos. Anyone who'd seen me by now should know. I don't like cut slope, cut fringe and leave a nerd-like hair style and that's what i decided 2 weeks ago. Or was it 3 weeks?

So anyway this week i see my finances fly in so suddenly and fly out just as fast.
Got my pay yay!
But the main purpose was to give to building fund, which i already did, also i needed to tithe part of the amount as well.
So all in all i really went back to where i started.
No bleach lighter (aw man!)

But i trust in the Lord, for if you hold your seed, you'll eventually eat it; but if you sow it, you will received blessings, ten-fold, twenty-fold, sixty-fold, a hundred-fold.

Ok gotta sleep now. Geog test tomorrow.

No comments: