Alternatively, check out my tumblr at http://lookitsmelvin.tumblr.com/ for all your random needs or when you see i'm not posting on blogger.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

iPhone

Ok blogger had a probelm like an hour ago and my previous post is gone. But that's good in a way 'cos it was and angry post.

So anyway.

Friday.
Didn't go to school today 'cos of praying 49 days. Call me/text me personally if you wanna know more.
Skipped CCA orientation. Missed it aww. Nvm i don't mind not going also, 'cos i'll be dragged to photo boooth.
Suddenly i think the splits good so i can jump to iMedia.

Oh yeah check out this video if you can afford the time.
Since you have the time to read my blog, why not just buff it first and blog hop.


I tell that's one sweet phone.

Song of the day: Tui Hou - Jay Chou

No comments: