Alternatively, check out my tumblr at http://lookitsmelvin.tumblr.com/ for all your random needs or when you see i'm not posting on blogger.

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

HAIRCHECK!

TIO caught for haircheck omgawd. I like cut so short le then teo spotted my fringe then gg liao.

Ytd blogger got prob so can't post.
Today all the OALs' came back liao. Finally haha.

Today dam sian lah nid cut hair.

After school, liang, dino, woon, jason and me go j8 buy timo present.
Buy le go popular 'cos woon looking for book.
Jason was telling us all about sec 2 camp haha.

Then at pop i think woon can't find the book.
So all go home le.
Liang zhao first, then woon.

Then dino,jason and me eat ice-cream outside bishan there de toilet. LOL.
Suanned' dino cos his ice-cream most ex.
Then say wad stick 20 cents so he waste 20cents. LOL.

Go home and just cut hair.
SERIOUSLY dam short now. Fail hair check i tok.

Song of the day: How to Save a Life - The Fray

The Fray rocks big time.

No comments: