Alternatively, check out my tumblr at http://lookitsmelvin.tumblr.com/ for all your random needs or when you see i'm not posting on blogger.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Emo Sphremo

Lately many people around me either feeling a tad' emo or real angry.
One thing i found most prevelant in most people blogs is this:
"Fcuking get lost if you hate me."
"I don't invite spammers."

Yeah sort of like that.
Well i don't really understand what kind of position their in but all i can say is
to let go of the petty things, the insignificant things that hound you, bother you but you stop to think and say "Hey, i can actually put this behind me and move on."

What's the big deal if spammers amuse themselves by maliciously spamming your tagboard, the worst they could do is to defame you or someone you know. If its someone you know, well i'd probably reconsider my friendship with that one person and if its someone unknown to you. Four words my friends - Just let it be.

Controversy only sparks if you respond to it.

There's still at least another 65 years to go. Don't waste your time and energy on one pathethic fool bent on ruining your life for if they devote fully everyday to ruin your day and you face them with great optimism, who's the one with the really sad life now?

And that xishi from that 7pm show is cute.

Song of the day: I like the way you move - Bodyrockers

No comments: