Alternatively, check out my tumblr at http://lookitsmelvin.tumblr.com/ for all your random needs or when you see i'm not posting on blogger.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Skipping

Not pon class lah. Talking bout the physical activity.
Skipping can build leg muscles and help you grow TALLER.
So i'm going to buy skipping robe or find my old one.
Also i think it'll help me jump higher. Then can slam dunk primary school court yeah!

Today got compre test and i didn't know -.- being blur sometime not good.
Think tomorrow got summary test. Then friday got geog test. Alot sia.

Friday CG at timo's house yeahh.

And i got my pay today! Woot. But i don't know the amount correct mah must check.

Today play pool at school then YZ was like shouting and saying he's dam pro lah. So me and him team xk who's zai. Then like YZ 1 time score the black ball in. T_T
Then red ball don't like his face.
14 stripe and 12 stripe also don't like his face.
LOL.
Then he keep kp me for the last ball never score if not we win.
Bo bian so chao how to score!
No lah my angle wrong.
I also not like got pool table at home. Add that to my wishlist.

Song of the day: Speed of Sound - Coldplay

No comments: