Alternatively, check out my tumblr at http://lookitsmelvin.tumblr.com/ for all your random needs or when you see i'm not posting on blogger.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Surprise Surprise

TODAYS A GOOD DAY.
No geog test.
No ting xie.
At least not yet.
But it takes alot off my chest.
And i know who to thank.

Start feeling lessons are boring le, except for social studies and history.
But then nid concentrate i also don't know how.
And lately my blog entries not in proper english.

I've thought how time passes sooo fast today.
Stuck in the chalet talking about BGR, CHMA 2006, Paint classroom.
Then jump.
Now mug, lessons, prison break.
I still remember how i used to think time passed slowly.
And how it used to be not enough for me.
But no point living in the past.
We have to move on.
Move Along.

O's level chinese this year. I thought all the while was higher chinese lah.
Lol.
Pressure.
Next year also.
Think got time play game like sec 2 life.
No way siah.
Old habits do remain.
But change is important.
And the only constant is change.

Song of the Day: A Moment Like This - Leona Lewis

Original by Kelly Clarkson i think. But this interpretation of it is real swell.

No comments: