Alternatively, check out my tumblr at http://lookitsmelvin.tumblr.com/ for all your random needs or when you see i'm not posting on blogger.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Haste

I think being hasteful sometimes is a bad thing. Often it leads you to jump into conclusions and situationas you never wished you were in. Haix.

Miscommunication?
Maybe.

Indirect interpretation?
Maybe.

Kaypoh?
Maybe.

Yeahh i think i suck now ok. Screwing up someone's elses life.
You mean no harm but yet you did harm.

Ok.
I just feel dam melancholic this night.
I need a light. A compass, a direction.

On today then, found this interesting word in the dictionary (i was browsing it for no apparent reason):
Intelligentsia.
It means people who are smart.

Incidently it makes up the sound intelligent-sia

Sound familiar?
I found that rather amusing.

And also today for PE was 2.4km cos we came down late.
Or some other reason.
So anyway i ran like one extra round without realising until i finished.
But i felt totally ok with the timing.

My 6 rounds timing was: 13:38

My 7 rounds timing was: 16:08

Seems like a big gap right. But i think its fairly good when i think back and remember that i use to take more that 16 min to run 6 rounds.

Yeah i feel dam screwed up that i can't think of anything to post already.
I just hope everything becomes all right when i wake up tomorrow.

Song of the day: Where Dragons Rule - DragonForce

He looked into her eyes,
but the word wouldn't come out.
He tried again,
and failed.
Then she met his gaze,
and smacked him on the lips.
"You don't have to say it,
I love you too.

No comments: