Alternatively, check out my tumblr at http://lookitsmelvin.tumblr.com/ for all your random needs or when you see i'm not posting on blogger.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Yesterday had CHMA rehearsal. Fcuking screwed up the roland stand. Dammit again i screwed it, again. Very bad rehearsal yesterday, screwed quite alot of things up.
Plus got kp'ed by Ong and CBY. Ong made us pump 'cos we nvr hand in ws and practical book. Like i was going to hand up 'cos the week before i din't bring and no one said had to hand up before his period, then before he made us pump, me, bin and zikai wanted to pass up then he said hand up after school. Then after that tio pump.
After that suppose to go find CBY and do maths outside staff room. Then me and skye and roc and zheng went canteen eat and do. Then when me and skye finish then went to find CBY. Then she kp us say alot of crap then ask us to write some letter to explain some stuff. Then we were like fcuk actually planned to go skye's house and watch him own jw one on one lol. Then later skye write finish first so went to hand up, then roc go find for him then when CBY came to door roc go run away lols. Then when skye was in, roc go make some comments about CBY. Then i went in to find her, then i went in and gave the letter then she said "Ask robin to come in". So i was like huh? Anyway called roc in. Then CBY asked me to go out after she started to scold roc. Like wtf la. Definitely PMS. Then later when we walk to skye's house robin was imitatin CBY in an annoying voice.(questions CBY, answers roc)
"Why you said those things about me?" "Er..I'm sorry, Things just slip out of my tongue"
"Can you stop moving around in class and listen?" "Oh okay. Sorry"
"Why you got tuition don't need to listen huh? "Ya i got 2"

LOL DAM FUNNY LAH WHAT THE HELL

Then today after school, saras came to our class and kp me and king kong cos we were like running around the class chasing each other then was like OMG WTF HOW SHE SAW THAT. But din really care much. Still had to finish CBY's graphs dammit i hate graphs. DAM TROUBLESOME URRGGHHH
Then went for tech run and sung rui was really kind of pissed. Me and zheng reached studio then zhao go eat. Bought food settle down then suddennly JJ come sit beside us. Then when he went to buy drinks i go cope one of his potato wedges. Then i ate half and passed to zheng then he purposely show JJ then go eat. Dam Bad lah but is JJ so like we dun care. Then when he came to the table he was like "Fuck la melvin go cope my wedges u chee bye na bei" Then i like keep quiet la daoing him. Then he continue scolding me say "stupid la you" then i replied "If i'm so stupid why you still sitting with me" lols then he never answer. Then he demanded i give him part of my yam cake so i took the smallest of the thirds then wan give him then purposely break into half and said "oops". Then take the bigger of the two and show to him with my chopsticks then i go put inside my mouth. I'M DAM BAD =) then took the other half piece and gave him then he bo kp liaox. Then zheng went to buy drink then we pang seh and went studio where they already set up drums. uh oh.
Then brought everything out, did setting up. Then one of the tables that was supposed to use for roland( Electirc Keyboard) then i put my drink on top cos i din know. Thensung rui go put it on the ledge on top of the modern dance room the door so after i finish miking up drums i turned and said"Eh where's my drink?" then he went " Oh so that's your drink?" which was real comical lol. Then the tech run went on. I DROPPED the roland stand again OMG. Then learnt another new way to carry the stand. Then i think qi quan came and he saw like we were dam kind of slow so he wanted to test us on basics. Walking on stage, setup of mike w/o wiring. Then he saw like the cables keep getting tangled then like sr went like " You'll dunno how to fcuking coil the wires IS IT?!?!"
Then Qi Quan start from basics like see how fast we can coil wire and got mistakes anot. So was like wasted about 10-20min doing that. Then later we did the whole rehearsal over again. Was technical run so NO vocalists, NO bands and NO instrumentals. Then had to clear the stage in like 30 seconds. The 1st was quite smooth cept was rather noisy and two mike stands left in the middle and no one take till me and ervin went out to collect them. Then the second time screwed up big time 'cos dropped the table tennis table. The third time DROPED THE BLOODY TABLE AGAIN. OMG LA. NOT only me and zheng drop, shan wei that side also got 1 dropped. Then restarted everything again. Lucky din't drop again. Quite smooth. Timing of 28++secs with 2 man short which in Qi Quan's terms not bad or rather "fantastic" as he said which was kind of uplifting for us i guess.
Then walked home after sat mrt with zheng. Then we were like walking past the school and then zehng was like shaking his bubble tea de drink then the straw shake shake shake then DROP OUT. I faster swallowed what i was drinking then LAUGHED DAM FREAKING LOUD. DAM HILARIOUS LAH. Was like walking walking walking then shake shake shake then OOPS I DROPPED MY STRAW. LOL. Then later we passed by the bus stop near our school then i shot in my drink then like zheng never wait for me so i purposely walk slowly, then he was like on the phone for awhile then he went to like on side of the pathway the look to his right then look back and i think hung up then he was like the 'diao' kind of look. Then he walk up to me and say " You purposely walk slow cos you saw me walking fast right?" so i went "Ya." Then he go make the sign at me lol.
While walking home i knew my shoelace was untied so like i was lazy to stop and tie it so there was this guy who came to me and told me that my shoelace was untied so i like answered "Ya i know" after like thinking about it i should have said thank you instead of replying like some stuck-up bastard. Looks like i've got another thing to add on my to-change list.

Song of the day: Tian Hui by S.H.E

Saying/Thought of the day: Can't really remember the oringinal so use a stand in one : Saying "thank you" and "please" can really make someone feel better or appreciated.

No comments: