Alternatively, check out my tumblr at http://lookitsmelvin.tumblr.com/ for all your random needs or when you see i'm not posting on blogger.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

I'm totally in 'wow' or 'past CHMA mood' now. Missing it already!! Its only 48 hours ago!
Sigh. Totally hyped up for next year's.

Today nothing really happened, didn't go out today except for tuition, (2 in a row). Wee called mie today and we chatted like for abt half and hour. My mum thinks that just 'cos we dun talk in front of her means that we aren't friends but i guess she just donsen't understand that even thought we don't talk, we are still great friends. DOWNLOADED hellish loads of songs. Finally got Smoke On Water but its still soft then compared to CHMA version. P.I.J YOU TOTALLY TOOK THE HOUSE DOWN WOOO!!!

Chatted crap with liang and timon today. Found out that dennis had a blog like omg. Just visited it and felt not bad a blog. Mini called me for LAN today but said was bz 'cos of tuition, unless he wanted to wait which he didn't 'cos wee and my mum saw him, jason and benny playing today lolx.

Gawd thought about courage today. Felt that i wasn't courageous in any sense. Now confused over the defination but still ( SOMEHOW ) managed to conclude that courage isn't the will to do what no one dares to do, but rather the will to face what others choose to shun. I know it sounds all kind of confusing and i don't know how my 'lil head thinks up all this crap in like a short span of time. But reflecting on it( yes i know i sound abit like you 'cos i saw your blog yesterday), it made some sense. Haha.

Mini said last friday that i was DAM good at impromtu. Made me sound like I'm a master at it in my class. Well i won't say i'm really good, 'cos there just might be people better than me in class just that i opened up earlier than them. All i think myself to be is that i'm comfortable on stage, or infront of others. Natural actor? Don't know about that. Think mini also got potential, just that he not showing it lolx. His language campability is like way better than me lah.

Thought of learning three new things. Shan't reveal all but maybe two.
1) Learn to play drums
2) Learn to play electirc guitar

Feng heng is a really good guitarist lah. I hoped i didn't screw it up for him during CHMA cos his guitar sounded horrible. Still don't know if its my fault or not. But if it is. I'm really sorry.


Song of the Day: Cliffs of Dover by Feng Heng's Band(sorry forgot the name)
Oriingianlly by Eric Johnson

Saying/Thought of the Day: Courage isn't the will to do what no one dares to do, but rather the will to face what others choose to shun.

No comments: