Alternatively, check out my tumblr at http://lookitsmelvin.tumblr.com/ for all your random needs or when you see i'm not posting on blogger.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Short post today 'cos this week is common test week.
Yesterday was my brother's birhtdya celebration so we had a bbq and loads of his friends came and messed up our house. I help set up charcoal and my hands were so black after i finish. Played basketball later, the board with the net, half of it got chipped away lah. Stupid. Skye played with my cuz on hamachi and won 5-1. He kept insist is i play but is not me lor. Anyway my cousin lost 'cos wrong hero choice. Had loads of fun helping out.
Today went to toa payoh with jason and bought pressie for my brother. Wallet xD and bought 1 for myself so now got new wallet yay! The real surprise was when i got home. Sitting on the cpu was a ipod nano! OMG lah. My uncle gave my brother AN iPOD NANO!! Like WOW lah. Anyway he says i can use it till he like can take care of it himself so temporarily, I OWN AN iPOD NANO. Probably getting an ipod with larger storage space 'cos i wanna mass spam all songs into it. Nano only has 2GB.

Song of the Day: Believe Me by Fort Minor

Saying/Thought of the Day: NIL, COMMON TEST WEEK

No comments: