Alternatively, check out my tumblr at http://lookitsmelvin.tumblr.com/ for all your random needs or when you see i'm not posting on blogger.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

YEAH CHMA WAS HELL-O-VA SUCESS

I FELT TOTALLY SICK WHEN I CAME TO SCHOOL. Real nasueus and giddy since flag-raising but i told myself i couldn't fall sick for chma, not when i didn't even attend last year's. Plus got a real harsh scolding from davore lim early in the morning for not going for photoshoot for excel fest and blahblahblah get some trainee to replace who hasn't even learnt anything blah blah blah but i din let that spoil my mood for chma. Not even my really bad stomache.
Hours before the concert i took time to sleep, to rest. Sung rui asked me to go studio to rest awhile after he found out. After about 1hr++ sleep time. Felt abit better. Then during rehearsal also slept while the vocalists performed. I can't believe how much just 1 hr plus of sleep can do. Its amazing i felt like totally refreshed.
Totally did not screw up for chma. Only two, ONLY TWO major screw-ups through out the whole show. The concert itself can't be described in words. Those of you who went couldn't agree more. Those did missed it, oh well there's always next year. BUT, don't fret, there is the dvd, and i'm getting it so all you guys who missed it GET TO WATCH IT FOR FREE 'COS I'M PAYING =D


Today slept dam long. From about 1am to 2.50pm omg? Dam exhausted 'cos of the bestestconcertoftheyear. Went for tuition at 4.50pm and SAW GENA FROM MY PRI 4 CLASS. At first thought she looked like dam familiar, already got hunch. Then later the teacher confirmed my hunch. So wanted to get her contact after class but then she was the first to like leave class then almost caught up to her then she went to toilet -_-ll so bo bian. Doubt if can see her next time les. Very hard to find back my previous 4A class contacts. Haix. MUST HAVE BACK-UP plan next time.

Congrats to all winners AND contestants of CHMA 2006' . Wishing all sec 4s of imedia and cat high alike, good luck for O' Levels!!

Thought of the day: MUST HAVE BACK UP PLANS.

Song of the day: SMOKE ON WATER (WOOOOOO)

No comments: