Alternatively, check out my tumblr at http://lookitsmelvin.tumblr.com/ for all your random needs or when you see i'm not posting on blogger.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Today was really short 'cos i slept till 2pm today. Never been so tired since chma. VERY BUSY this past month, probably the busiest and most eventful month ever.

Had lunch then played 'till about 6+ then went to grandma house. Had dinner there and did graphs while re-watching the idol hopefuls performances. Paul rocked big time. Chatted with my cous too about dotA. Said he lost his handphone (AGAIN) today while cycling. Lols, says he's kind of depressed over that.

Went home and and currently trying to finish the graphs. What is bloody stupid is i'm suppose to draw graphs on the book. There is bend and the graph paper printed can stretch way beyond it. HELLO THERE IS A BEND THERE. And i had to REDRAW my two graphs. Plus i couldn't plot 1 graph properly 'cos of the values. I swear if i ever have something to do with public education I"M GONNA ABOLISH GRAPHS. Just freaking pissed over it.

Song of the Day: My Band by D12

Saying/Thought of the Day: Graphs are SO USEFUL.

No comments: