Alternatively, check out my tumblr at http://lookitsmelvin.tumblr.com/ for all your random needs or when you see i'm not posting on blogger.

Sunday, July 9, 2006

Watched pirates today(half of it actually 'cos the first part watched at school before). Totally rocked. Though somehow i still found it a 'lil bland. Very nice costumes.

Played a few games today. Skye can't use pudge properly yet, but he sure can use sand king better than last time. Pawned me when i used bone today.

Still confused about some things. Felt that i wasn't fickle. Used to think i was. Its 'cos i tend to look at things from a different perspective from others so its like when i set out to do something usually take longer 'cos i find other ways of doing it than rather doing it the way most people do. Call me eccentric but i guess that's how i am.

I also don't listen much to advice, but i do take it in step by step. Maybe because of the fact that i keep hearing the same thing over and over and over again. Nagging definitely sets me off. Everytime someone nags at me, my first train of thought would be "Tell me something else i don't know." That's me too.

I don't really open up most of the time. I think i rely on myself alot at times. Maybe its 'cos
of some tramatic experience that this is how i am today. I always believe that ( well most of the time) i don't need help even when i'm bleeding i don't ask for a bandage. Independence, as i call it, is one of my strongest beliefs in life. Till now that i realise that its a liability whenever i'm trying to expand my social circle, probably the same reason why i'm stubborn and don't listen much to advice. So that i'm trying to change.

Wondering still about leadership, now i pose this question to my class people, do you think i make a good leader? Seriously i really wany to know.

1) I did think twice before posting this question, and decided to go ahead because i really wanted to know the answers.
2) There is no special reason to why i want to know except that i might be able to consider it one of my strong points SO you are helping me in a way.
3) I know it seems a little boastful of me so i kindly ask for your magniminity on this.


Thoughts so far today. Still have maths ( urrghh) and geography to complete.

Thinking of the schedule for this following week is enough to make me feel giddy.




Exhausted,
Melvin

No comments: