Alternatively, check out my tumblr at http://lookitsmelvin.tumblr.com/ for all your random needs or when you see i'm not posting on blogger.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

TESTING 1,2,3

CT week update:

Day 1 - Late for school like for 5 min.
Well a certain teacher being unreasonable again. I don't really like people who put words in your mouth.
A fuss over a small matter, just because my thermometer was in Farenheit haha!
Oh well.
GP was uh, blurry?
Can i say that the comprehension passage seems a little propaganda?
Actually i think its more of an opposing view.
Not much strong, emotional words anyway.
Not like the film i just watched, haha.

Day 2 - SICK.
Been at home since i came back from the doctor at 9.30?
Polyclinics are quite a waste of time, wait till you die literally HAHA.
Played pokemon till i was too drowzee and fell asleep.
Woke up and you know what time it was?
6pm!
My day feels so short ._.
Orchard tomorrow cos i've scheduled my dental appointment at 11.
Night there's chair arrangement again woo!
Alright time to study my history before i become it.
Ok wait i am already, a History Maker!

No comments: