Alternatively, check out my tumblr at http://lookitsmelvin.tumblr.com/ for all your random needs or when you see i'm not posting on blogger.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Everyday its a struggle to put God's love first.
But then again, its only through trials that we are strengthened. (:
But i really pray o God, that You make me jealous of our love every time something else tries to take our time away.
Even if it is just a time of worship, let it sanctified to You, no distractions, just attraction.
Break my heart for what breaks Yours.

Whatever has been happening the last few weeks made me realise what a forgiving and kind God You are.
One that is also always there for me, One that frees me from my worries, One that lifts me up when i'm down.

I don't think i've ever regretted this walk.
I just want to continue walking this narrow way.
And i don't want it done with my own strength, but with Yours.

Heb 12:2 "Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."


No comments: