Alternatively, check out my tumblr at http://lookitsmelvin.tumblr.com/ for all your random needs or when you see i'm not posting on blogger.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

AFL

Back from tonning with Esther and Jon Tan at (guess where?)
Bedok Reservoir road macs!
And everytime i tell Leonard/Esther/Jon (etc the gang) that i know that area too well already and that something is definitely wrong.
Random ramblings.

Serious talk at macs in the morning that really distracted me from zuo wen(haha!) but still nevertheless interesting.
And someone was being pokingly annoying.

And today, according to Jacq, we were so high(due to a lack of sleep) that we were talking about how we would be like if we were angels.
So now, i'm like a PA?
And also i said if there was to be a book of Jacqueline, it'll be like 3x longer than the longest book in the bible.
Why?
Because of its 3x the quota of normal angels!
Haha! Hilarious.

Well, went back to MG in the evening.
Like after so long.
Danny said, "Long time no see."
Haha! He actually noticed, today he was being super cold in class.
And Michelle's warm up is imba as usual.
I nearly pulled one of my muscles.
And Jae says my singing improved! ^^
I CAN SING OK.
Even though i was so weak and didn't really feel like going to MG after the sleep at Gloria Jeans, I felt so refreshed dancing and singing again.
Doing the things i actually enjoyed.
And its definitely has to be God that gave me the strength and rejuvenation i desperately needed.
Heck, i even feel asleep while reading the word before classes started cos i went super early.
Thanks to my Great, Big, Dad.

Like the voice that calms the ocean,
You are the peace that calms my seas.

No comments: