Alternatively, check out my tumblr at http://lookitsmelvin.tumblr.com/ for all your random needs or when you see i'm not posting on blogger.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Strength

Praise God for His strength!
Overnight prayer was superb, even though i was feeling worse than a insomniac-that-had-just-recovered.

Why?
Cross-country on thurs, with 6 hours of sleep to friday and then OPM, followed by an accidental hour of sleep to 7.30am and remedials from 8 to 11am.
Plus ministry and service.

Proof of brain lag: I thought PM was service on sat.

Service was good, and although i fell asleep twice or more, i still tried to wake myself up.

Message was about fear. And i thought it was really good.

Oh before i forget, two band members from FIR coming next week!
Faye and Ah Ching.
All are invited!

I must find more depth in my blog content in future.

Back to another busy week of school, God give me strength!

No comments: