Alternatively, check out my tumblr at http://lookitsmelvin.tumblr.com/ for all your random needs or when you see i'm not posting on blogger.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Consequence

It appears that my results haven't been really satisfactory.
So far i have only 1 distinction.
Actually I'm disappointed over the results of my A maths.

But I thank God that i now know what i have to do to ameliorate my results.
Mistakes are stepping stones for you to move on to a higher position.
Love Philippians 3:14 "I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Jesus Christ."


On another note, results aren't everything.
But its important to me.
That's why i dropped HCL officially, even though i managed a score of 60.
Yz will still insist that i shouldn't. lol.

Took away something real important during service on sunday.

"I can reprimand my children again and again, but they know that I'm doing it because I love them."

Love is definitely the prerogative of security.

No comments: