Alternatively, check out my tumblr at http://lookitsmelvin.tumblr.com/ for all your random needs or when you see i'm not posting on blogger.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cross country today was quite a sonorous experience for Edward house.
The enthusiasm and zest from the house was non-comparable to that of the other houses.
However, the overall morale dropped apprehensively when the results were announced.

Personally, the mass run turned into a competition between the mind, spirit and body.
"The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."
That was quite the case today.

I failed to chase up to kwan hong in the end but managed to come in well before my expectations.
I remember last year it was narrowing to the last minute or so before coming in.
This time i was there cheering on my other friends who were still in the desperate race for time.
Leonard had one hell of a shocked face.


Just finished watching "V for Vendetta".
And i must say i'm deeply impressed.
For once, I'm giving a 5 out of 5 stars for this movie.
In short: It makes you tick.

Catch it if you haven't.
Life is short.


I smiled when i saw the film's production company.

No comments: