Alternatively, check out my tumblr at http://lookitsmelvin.tumblr.com/ for all your random needs or when you see i'm not posting on blogger.

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Was just sorting my music files cos everythings in a mess.
I've got some duplicate songs so like waste space.
Edit artist name, album and song title until i yan3 hua1.

Today school was kind of nothing to do also.
Anyway settled the statistics project, its like sudden brainwave that i got lol.
I was sleeping the previous class.
Maybe that's what helped me haha.

Got a whole new addition of chinese songs into my library courtesy of liang haha.
If anyone has 'Get High' by F.I.R. , please i beg you to send me!
Loving F.I.R since i ever started listening to chinese pop.

Still having a slight obsession over halo.
MUST PLAY HALO 2
Or 3 if it comes out soon enough :P

Anyway discovered that zhou wen xuan is not a bad artist.
But she sings in only this certain tone.
However the tunes sound pleasing to the ear, much like the way Greenday sounds.

Tomorrow have to photocopy many pieces of the survey for stats poster -.-

But slack day cos checking scripts hahaha!


Ok zhao le.

Song of the Day: wu gui mu ji de xiao nu ren - zhou wen xuan

No comments: