Alternatively, check out my tumblr at http://lookitsmelvin.tumblr.com/ for all your random needs or when you see i'm not posting on blogger.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Today is the first day of checking scripts.
So its kind of slack with no lessons.
But its a strain mentally as have to consistently check for mistakes in marking, reflecting on the mistakes i've made and probably some form of emotional stress from bad results.

Ok when we got english i nearly fell asleep while waiting for it in the hall.
Oh yeah we checked as a level so everyone in the hall.

English only got back compre+summary.
I guess i kind of did not bad lah.
33/50?
I think if i got all the vocab correct AND one question correct, i think i would have scored at least 37.
The last question i thought was like a lit question cos it asked "Why is capitalization used on the word Rationality?"
I was thinking like the capital is to implement a strong meaning in the word in the sentence, something like lit style.
The given answer was: "the 'R' is capitalized because it is used to represent the start of a new topic." something real technical.
I was like >:O
lol.

Then came maths.
Part A paper one. After adding back all careless mistake marks, 46.5/51.
Finalized score: 32.5/51.
Then part B 35/49.
Paper 1 56/80.
I just don't want to talk about it.
Seriously after seeing part A i was put into a really black mood.
The whole paper i was like half-listening and sleeping during the checking part.
I was really pissed lah. Kind of moany and grumpy too.

Ah but i told myself i'm gonna p0wn A maths next term.
E maths can go take a hike till O's.
Sometimes even i'm amazed by my own attitude.

Then came SS.
Essay 9/12.
Reasonably okay except majority were like scoring 11/12.
Cos i think i've missed out some statistics in my essay.
Well i didn't even memorise it. I think i only read it once or twiceand it was the day before the exam.
Then source-based got 7/13.
Part a) 6/6 O.O
Part b} 1/7 -.-
So overall its a 16/25.
64. Ugh.
After combining with geog, its upped to a 73++ for my combined humans.

Oh and for pure history i got 78.

Tomorrow's definitely the day of the feared papers.

Today in tuition i kept pushing andrew's hand while writing compo.
Lol damn fun.

Ok off to watch prison break.

Song of the Day: Ai de Zhu Xun Jiao by Zhuo Wen Xuan.

No comments: