Alternatively, check out my tumblr at http://lookitsmelvin.tumblr.com/ for all your random needs or when you see i'm not posting on blogger.

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

After being hooked on Dynasty Warriors for 2 days, i've finally decided to blog.

Today i think school was quite pointless, no REAL lessons except physics.
The rest like slack slack slack.
I think tomorrow will be roughly the same as well.
Oh something happened this morning.
Some parent called to complain about hair check.
I think it was a sec 1 parent looking for Ms Tan.
Then GYH went to answer and his replies dam funny. "...I'll bet my job on the line if she dosen't call you back..." And he withstood the wrath of the parent for a full 15 minutes until we walked out of the GO lol.

Should be chionging bleach once i got my Dynasty fever away.
Now Dino whole day want come my house play ps2 lol.

Nothing much in my empty head today.

I just wish the world wouldn't have to had known the word 'emo'.
It'll definitely brighthen up the lives of many people around the world.

Song of the Day: Voodoo Child - Jimi Hendrix

No comments: