Alternatively, check out my tumblr at http://lookitsmelvin.tumblr.com/ for all your random needs or when you see i'm not posting on blogger.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I think i'm getting insomania or i'm feeling kind of energetic cos i don't really feel like sleeping and its around 1.30am i think(or at least it will be around there by the time i end this post.)

Anyway i think i really need to catch some major sleep time.

My chair got screwed yesterday when all the hinges finally fell off.
If i still had my old phone i could've taken a pic :(
But its dam hiliarious.
Its like some mini slide and see-saw thing.

Now's pokemon the rage among the sec 3s.
Or at least between people i know.
Jason just bought a DS and playing Pearl lol.

How do you know if you're addicted to Halo?

"HOT LIAO FULL VERSION HALO FOR PC!"

"Eh recess want go play?"

"You know i'd think if you tried that a million times it still wouldn't work but let's do it anyway."

"I think i'm already late for my tuition by half an' hour."

Song of the Day: Tell Me Why - BackStreet Boys

No comments: