Alternatively, check out my tumblr at http://lookitsmelvin.tumblr.com/ for all your random needs or when you see i'm not posting on blogger.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Ying shui shi yuan

thinking alot past few daes especially when in the car got nothing to do. thinking bout classmates and stuff.
Bin sae our class is united cos we are the only class that hang out with each other alot and do many stuff outside sku as a class mostly. Duno leh seems to me partially true but i dun tink that is considered as class spirit. It is more as a friendship side if u ask me. Now about ying shui shi yuan, thinking about wad bin said lead me to think about this line. Wad does this mean? For those that duno wad ying shui shi yuan means, it means paying back to your roots or knowing where u your roots came from. So thinking about alot of people who have performed or remembered this thing. Some people in my life do and some people don't. But it doesn't really matter to me cos i know i wun't be the one suffering at the end of the dae.
Stil gotta do lit plot haix sorry zi kai carnt finish the storyboard pictures i tink i carnt plae ro 2mr liao hope the 1 dae break on tues can help me to focus on my drawings.
Practice alot on my shooting. now more accurate can aim liao. but still need a lil' warm up to test my hand shooting pattern cos if not wai diao then i die cos team guai wo lol.

Song of the day: Wake up by Hiliary Duff
Saying of the Day: Be the One in control or be the one who's controlled.

No comments: