Alternatively, check out my tumblr at http://lookitsmelvin.tumblr.com/ for all your random needs or when you see i'm not posting on blogger.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Never blog recently cos my cousin at my hse alwaes in my room dun wan let him see but finally todae hego home. I tought it was 2 weeks in the end its only 2 daes lolx.

Yesterdae when went to play dota , dam farni. Bin and kenzo sae bext time plae dota dun cal my cousin go lolx. Haha they tio thrash twice then scared liao. Ba ge finally discovered the fun in dota lolx.

'da finally started to listen to chi songs ask me send her a few jay songs. About time haha. At home whole dae of sat 'cept to play dota me n my cuz keep chiongin our new chars.

Todae was like i almost nvr do finish my maths but just made it in time(as alwaes). Took cab to yishun for tuition. Then later went for chi tuition. Thought was gonna be quite sianz cos i thought it was 1 to 1. It was group. Then all the guys there were like from cat high?? And all of them were like all sec1?? Kinda dumb cos i was lyk the only sec2 so i cant afford to screw up.

Added lotsa songs tomy library thx to my cuz for tellin me a few good titles.Hei se mao yi rox. Still trying to get lang man shou ji tho. Stupid only got 1 host haix..

Song of the day: Hei Se Mao Yi(sat), Ai Wo Bie Zou . Both by Jay Chou
Saying/Thought of the day: Gals infer better than guys. (maybe not all the time haha)

No comments: