Alternatively, check out my tumblr at http://lookitsmelvin.tumblr.com/ for all your random needs or when you see i'm not posting on blogger.

Sunday, May 7, 2006

House Warming (sorta)

yesterdae i had a house warming to celebrate me ban jia.(jus in case u guys din noe i've moved to central amk) then i played maple til abt 10.then trained my champion and sin in ro till minron,bin and leonard came. then supposed to go buy drinks for guests in the end played basketball till abt 11.30 then went to buy drinks.or so i tought. when we were shopping at ntuc,grabbed abt 8 bottles of drinks.bin and min add chips and chocalate to the cart.wth.lol.cos i was paying for it? nvm abt that cos when we reached my hse again, jun wei came shortly. then i was showing off my ro skils to them 4.bro nvr listen dun wan to do homework. kip comming in and disturb. then we open the tapioca chips and i tested one. surprisngly it wasn't biter. so then. very sian. all camp inside my room nth to do. 12.30pm,i let bin take ova play his mage then me and leonard go dwnstairs train bba. then abt 1+ bert call me and ask me to bring them in. den all camp again.then, min ron and bert wan taupok jun wei cos nth to do lolx sooo all taupok him on the wall first. me and liang nvr join in cox we watching jason do his 3rd job skills.lol. then after dat i see liang's new eq then min ron and hubert got even better idea. radiate jun wei's ballz.pardon my insensitivity. but that time was dam farni. cos it was lyk after he tio taupok on the wall, dam lei liddat. so they grab his hands and legs and radiate him. then all taupok again. haha. then all sae wan go play bba. duno why hubert suddenly got angry. these few daes he dam short-tempered. i tink after that haircut incident he turn lyk short-tempered liaox cos he oso scolded darryn cos darryn jus laugh at him when he tio cursed by all of boogie's curse.he dam qi and quit maple. ask bin to ks us. lol. back to ytd. after we plae finish. every1 dam thristy so we all headed up and drink 5/8 bottles. lol dam we were chatting abt indecent things then all sitting on the balcony then i sae "u guys tolk so loud till opposite can hear u know." then jun wei purposely talk dam loud abt those things then he saw got 1 floor the curtains close.then continue talking crap lolx. after that duno how we talk then talk until about celestine. then lyk jun wei said lyk eunice dam err xing. then min ron suddenly turn and face and grab the curtain cos the wind was blowing it and blocking me. min ron lyk suddenly hot when jun wei sae eunice dam err. so after that we decided to go friendster and compare the 2 of them LOL. then i go my profile and search for eunice then go search celest's pics then copy and compare them both. then everyone was laughing at jun wei. ronni added"if eunice err then shi jie shang jiu mei you chio bu le" lol. wth. then we went arcade. then got this guy. he play the basketball dam zai. 676 score omg wtf?? dam qiang lar he.
cut my hair todae...zzzzzz my fringe dammit i shud hab cut a week ago then nvm can grow but now only got 3 weeks to grow haix...my last hairstyle was abt 5 weeks old. means now i tink i nort cutting till sku re-open the 2nd week. hope dun tio caught cos i tink by the time sku hols ova shud be dam long.
anyone wanna watch pirates of the carribean or x-men marhxx?? organizing...no longer vice-chairman of my club yay! den my teacher was lyk dam suan lar. she said "this year u not chairman nvm cos still got next yr." like dam suan lar wth anewae like i wanna be but got free cca points...duno and dun care lolx my club ppl all dam dull or rather my section..haix...

No comments: