Alternatively, check out my tumblr at http://lookitsmelvin.tumblr.com/ for all your random needs or when you see i'm not posting on blogger.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

thought i post more todae since nothing to do at all.

Things to get
  1. Warcraft Reign of Chaos CD
  2. Linksys Wireless adapter
  3. PS2 (Very Very Long Time liao.)
Doing lit script dammit curse the blardi sku. =.= why not 2mr holidae then got long weekend. my cuzin saes he gotta go to hospital on mondae for check-up on his arm=pon sku. then tues holidae oso. Lucky cuz.

Very noisy, cos alotof noise alwaes coming from my room. Either from my com or nagging.Lots.

Stil carnt understand why dad thinks everytime i on the com means i'm playing games. Does seem so? I duno why but that is very very stereo-type.

With all the darks things that lie in wait for you, you never know what lies in store next. Live life cautiously. Then look up to the gloomy sky and i wonder, is life worth living? Yet i know the answer is within me. Yes.But why? Wings grow on my back and spread out. To fly. To dream. To soar. I fly around. Lost in circles, till i found the answer within me. I understood. There is a group of people whom i love,acknowledge and respect all the same. That is the reason, i cannot die. The reason to live on. The will and determination to never give up. My way of the ninja. I have found it.

People can never beat their loneliness. Whether you like it or not, it always comes back to you. You do crazy things because you know you cannot part. You never think before you act because you cannot find the will to refuse. You do not even think about consequences when its late in the night and you are out with a group because you cannot finda way to leave. If you read all this and you still think that you can beat your own loneliness. Think again.

No comments: