Alternatively, check out my tumblr at http://lookitsmelvin.tumblr.com/ for all your random needs or when you see i'm not posting on blogger.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

IT's a Show

I swear my feet are made of titanium or something even harder.



Today while Woon and I were trying to save ourselves from an entire contingent of flyer distributors, this guy in a electronic wheelchair ran over my leg with his larger wheel!
I'm sure he was saying sorry for obstructing my path but i was pretty damn sure he didn't see that his wheel was running over something more than just plastic litter on the ground.



Aside from that, IT is just freebie packed. Prices are about the same, just that what and which freebies you prefer that's all.
Of course, you get to see some really weird stuff like a Hello Kitty WiFi phone?
Oh and did i mention already that games are really really really cheap?
Halo 2 for PC is going at $30 per disk.
Bioshock 2 is retailing low at $54.90 for both PC and the 360.
If i'm not wrong, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is also retailing at that same price for both PS3 and the Xbox 360.
Other gems worth grabbing during these four days of mayhem include: C&C3, Lost Odyssy, Grand Theft Auto titles, Halo titles and also Assasin's Creed II.

Games aside, netbooks make up a large percentage of this year's fair i would say. Almost every other PC brand has 3 or more models on display.
Which reminds me, i need to get my Macbook Pro very very soon.

No comments: