Alternatively, check out my tumblr at http://lookitsmelvin.tumblr.com/ for all your random needs or when you see i'm not posting on blogger.

Monday, March 15, 2010

I'm Just Twitting

Breakdown of yesterday and today:

13/3/10
Went down with Jaslyn to get Jacq's lappie and spent time getting to know her better too.
Haha, great time of fellowship and witnessing of somebody's auntie-ness.

Met up with Ay before service(actually we talked up till the start of the worship) and i realised a few important things.

Talking with Esther today too made me realise how stagnant i've been.
Going to become a mosquito well if i don't move on soon.
How to move on when I don't know what's the requirements to be at the next level?
Think in the shiny shoez of your leaders, what would Ay do if he faced this?

Magaret Court shared a really powerful testimony that motivated me not to lose hold of my visions and dreams.
Driving my grandma to dialect church every sunday in a car that doesn't look my parent's one, one vision that i really got to lay hold of.

2010 is a going to be a year of breakthrough and a year of visions.
Its going to be a year of action! Faith is action now.
I think prayer is always good, but i guess dwelling too much in prayer all the time makes you a little stagnant in action sometimes.
You may disagree but in my opinion, sometimes we just rely on prayer too much not knowing that our action can actually bring about results.

14/3/10
Main thought of the day: L4D2
Disappointing though, cos in the end, only 5 people turned up.
And its one of those numbers that's just really horrid to play with.
2v3 matches are never that fulfilling nor possible to fruition.
Moreover, our poor MJ got flamed by some insensitive guys at the LAN centre.
Of course they have a just cause to do so, but perhaps they didn't know 'MJ'(Her in game name) was actually a petite lady in disguise.
And i'm still amazed Esther, Je Lin and me managed to get to the safe house at the mall.

Dinner with the additions of Jacq and Yun Ru later at Cartel.
Lost twice in the tennis arcade game to Esther 'Court'. RAH.
Got a second bible quiz at the staircase of Dhoby's mrt.
I didn't knew Numbers came after Genesis! HAHA
Alright, i've twitted enough. Gotta go can catch some sleep before work later.
Alpha for youth meeting too, wish me luck. ;)

No comments: