Alternatively, check out my tumblr at http://lookitsmelvin.tumblr.com/ for all your random needs or when you see i'm not posting on blogger.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

So Singaporean

On the way walking home, I realize that what a 'chapalang' character I have.
I detailed in doing things sometimes, yet I love to be in a messy environment.
I consider the feelings of other people, yet I firm up in the face of pressure.
So 'C', yet 'I' at the same time, trying to be 'S', but ending up having to be 'D'.
Maybe its a result of being in Singapore?

Loving dance, food, music, arts, human behavior, graphic illustration[NEW LOVE!], sports, internet, facebook, iPHONE, shopping and the list continues...
Like an all-in-one?

And just to talk about food alone, so many that I'll eat, roti prata char kuay tiao, bar chor mee mee mee goreng, kuay chap chap chye zhi char steamboat.
Rojak, not?

Perhaps its not so bad being Singaporean after all, after all, we do have variety.

And just maybe, my mixed up, whacked out preferences is just so singaporean, Lah.

No comments: