Alternatively, check out my tumblr at http://lookitsmelvin.tumblr.com/ for all your random needs or when you see i'm not posting on blogger.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Yum Yum Green Grass

Your love, your love, your love is my drug.

John 21:15-16
15When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter, "Simon son of John, do you truly love me more than these?"
"Yes, Lord," he said, "you know that I love you."
Jesus said, "Feed my lambs."

16Again Jesus said, "Simon son of John, do you truly love me?"
He answered, "Yes, Lord, you know that I love you."
Jesus said, "Take care of my sheep."

How much longer do i have the opportunity to take care of Your sheep Lord?
Every soul that's placed in my hands, i think i've been too ignorant of the responsibility for too long.
Yes they might not have been as close as team C but they are still Your sheep Lord.
Teach me to be the tap that overflows with Your love.
The love stops when we stop, stop feeding your sheep.
Its time to make a change Melvin.
Now which side of the field should i pasture on?

No comments: